-->

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, 2014

Well, here it is 2014, and, as in previous years, people saw the new year in around the globe in many colorful and festive ways. Highlights from the celebrations held in several different cities are featured below. I spent a good portion of the day in Boston for the first time in many years, which was nice, although I spent the actual countdown moment in a jet over Minneapolis. Wherever you were and whatever you were doing, I hope it was a blast, and that the new year brings you many blessings and much happiness.







2 comments:

  1. This was an incredible year all in all! I have a good feeling that 2014 is going to be even better. I just wish I would have gotten a chance to see what was on the first video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it was another video of the fireworks in Downtown Dubai, and that I replaced it with a better version. Hope you're right about 2014!

      Delete